“Always wonderful”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Glen Spey
Inn The Glen, Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Glen Spey B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 June 2013

My wife and I visit this area every summer, and have stayed at Inn the Glen for 3 years now. The rooms are extremely comfortable and clean, and breakfast is delicious. Dot is a wonderful host, very accommodating to food preferences, and a pleasure to chat with. We will keep coming back.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank stringman60

Reviewed 28 August 2012

My family stayed at Inn The Glen on Aug 4th, 2012. We needed a place to stay near Glen Spey as we were visiting a nearby summer camp. Inn The Glen was a lovely place to stay and Dot was a very gracious and personable hostess. She cooked up a delicious breakfast customized to the tastes of my children. I would definitely stay with Dot again and I wholeheartedly recommend the B&B to others!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Seth T
Reviewed 10 May 2012

While attending an event at the nearby Kadampa Meditation Center, I was lucky to rent the last available room at Inn the Glen. Dot, the manager and hostess, was extremely hospitable and accommodating. The included breakfasts, all homemade, were fantastic (crepes, homemade breads, etc) and the rooms were extremely clean and comfortable. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank mark725
Reviewed 2 November 2011

The owner, Dot, is an amazing hostess. She has lived in the area for 25+ years and knows everything about it. She makes the most delicious breads and cakes, breakfast was super. Every day something different. It is also close to the Kadampa Meditation Center/Temple. The rooms are spotless, one even has a Jacuzzi. The linens are fresh and crisp of the highest quality. Bathrooms are disinfected (I watched her do it!) Her guests are varied...when I was there there was a couple attending a wedding nearby. Just can't say enough about her warmth and helpfulness. Sorry I didn't take fotos.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank khachosan

Been to Inn The Glen, Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!