“Get your a... up there!”
Review of Sunny Trail Guide

Sunny Trail Guide
Ranked #1 of 8 Tours in La Digue Island
More attraction details
Owner description: I'm Robert Agnes, 35 years old, born and grown up on La Digue. I'm a licensed tour guide with an insurance coverage for my clients. I love and care for the upkeep of my island environment. Join me for a wonderful adventure while you are on holiday on La Digue. Rest assured of having an unforgettable experience with nature. My tour program includes group and private tours. For further information please check my website or send me an email. Thank you!
Reviewed 11 October 2013

It will take your breath away, both literally and figuratively. The most beautiful part of La Digue can only be explored with a good guide and Robert is an excellent one. He will feed you well with fresh fruit, coconut and tasty chicken-but only once you have made it to Anse Marron-which I would rate the Number One beach on the island. He will take you through the granite boulders and seawater up to your waist and higher to give you the full exposure of Seychelles at their best. He is a knowledgeable man around flora and fauna and takes care to preserve both of them. Walking with him is good fun, the one thing I would ask him.. is to make allowances for poor tourists who see these wonders for the first time and need some more time to fully enjoy and -take pictures as well;-) than he, who sees it every day-lucky man!

2  Thank wendywombatine

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Robert is a fantastic tour guide and he knows La Digue better than his palm! He will take you to adventurous and fun trails that entails hiking, climbing, swimming while enjoying superb views. The lunch that he prepared at Anse Marron was memorable. He takes very good care of his people.

I would highly recommend that you contact Robert if you want to spice your holidays in La Digue!

1  Thank Andrea S
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Robert is a wonderful person - very professional tour guide taking care of his customers needs but also a great man with a big, big heart, His tours are full of adventure, challenge and fun. During the trip you really feel that he is very passionate about his job. I've done many private tours in the past (I travel alone a lot) but have never felt so safe and motivated to try new things at the same time. We were climbing, hiking, swimming, walking, cycling - all within one afternoon.

If you are bored with staying at the beach (admit it - no matter how amazing the beach is you will at some point) and you have an adveturous spirit - this tour is for you. La Digue has so many hidden breathtaking places that it would be a shame to miss them. So go and explore with Robert - I'm sure he will help you to create some beautiful and unforgettable memories.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

Review by Rudy F, can be attributed to personal opinion.Robert arranged for us an unforgettable trip to Anse Marron.Everything was done professionally. On the road, Robert briefly talked about the sights. Upon arrival, he served for us fruits and sandwiches. We had a great time.

4  Thank proteus p
Reviewed 23 June 2013

We first heard about Robert, from our TA friend – Mikiduta, who actually is Seychelles`s specialist at TA forum.
We knew that Robert is often seen in Source d`Argent so we went there to find him. Unfortunately it was late and he was already gone, nonetheless we have met very helpful girl – who has worked as a “beach police” and she gave us Robert`s phone number. She also managed to arrange a meeting in our hotel later this day. He came and told us everything we need about our future trip to Anse Marron. For those of You that would like to contact him, I put his contact details below.
Next day we went for a trip. First of all Robert asks us what path do we want to go. The hard one or the easier. We decided for the first one, starting from this part of an island near Grand Anse. The trail led through the jungle, the rocks and the ocean in high tide. It was very exciting. At the beginning of the trail we were lucky to see the most beautiful view so far.
For us Robert companionship was obligatory. I didn`t find this path very difficult however my girlfriend was a little scared so in some points while hiking rocks, she needed Robert`s asecurrancy.
After one hour walk, we finally reached the destination. We felt captivated.
Robert is caring and talkative person. We lough together when he admitted that his girlfriend is polish. While we were sunbathing and swimming Robert had prepared great plate of fruits which he was collecting all the way . Our way back led next to the shore in direction to ASDA. This part of track was harder. Without Robert it wouldn`t be possible to reach ASDA. He knew every little stone there like his own pocket. As we were walking Robert had shown us a lot of trees, plants, endemic birds - paradise flycatchers -( male and female ). He has a lot of knowledge about the Seychelles nature. He was describing a lot of things like local herbs etc.
We recommend Roberts companionship for every one of You! Especially for those who like to feel
a scent of adventure. Trip with Robert is a highlight of Seychelles