“Great Breakfast and Lunch”

Johnny B's Glenmont Diner
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Glenmont
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Traditional American Diner serving Breakfast and Lunch only, six days a week. Daily specials, homemade soups, in-house roasted Turkey and Roast Beef, quality/ fresh ingredients used and all meals made to Oder.
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I enjoyed the classic breakfast and lunch fare here. Really good, best in the area. They have an extensive menu of specials as well. Well prepared, good food, good deal.

2  Thank Carl M
There are newer reviews for Johnny B's Glenmont Diner

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I was seated, and I was waiting for another person in my party, and there is an older gentleman, when you first walk in, and he yelled at my waitress because she seated me there without my full party. The food is good, but they make you feel like you have to be rushed out of the restaurant. I personally will never go back.

1  Thank ufsny01
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Delicious diner type food...reasonably priced, friendly service, tasty food...just breakfast and lunch.

1  Thank Marlene S
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The food is good, but you need to go to the bank and get a mortgage as it's pricey, especially for breakfast.

1  Thank frankchevy
Reviewed 11 January 2014

I asked for a gyro with a veggie burger on it instead of the lamb, which I had had there a couple times before, and the waitress came back out of the kitchen and said "My cook said he won't do it, he just yelled at me." then laughed, with no apology, or sincerity at all. So I reluctantly ordered a regular veggie burger, and I''m not positive, but I'm pretty sure I saw spit in it.

This issue may not pertain to you, but the principal unprofessionalism is still written large.

So no, never again.