“Misleading advert, but ok.”

Days Inn & Suites Glenmont/albany
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Glenmont
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Misleading advert, but ok.”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I will start by saying that i picked this hotel becuase the hotle coupon book stated that the hotel was 5 minutes from Albany. It was 8.5 miles, so at least 15 minutes by car. Not a huge issue, but was misleading, and when i enquired at checkin as to if i could walk there (thinking 5 minutes in a car, 20 minutes on foot) I was again told it was a few minutes away but to drive. I was glad i did.

Standard Days Inn hotel, nice clean, comfy room. Internet was terrible and i was finally able to get the man at reception to switch the router off then back on again it got a little better.

There is a really dingy looking resturant to the right od the hotel, which i will try to review, and highly reccomend, in that case looks were deceptive.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
mic28255, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Glenmont/albany, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
First we would Like to thank this guest for their review and concerns. Direction to 787 North to Albany would have saved you for traveling 8 miles on the Thruway. We offer the services of business computer to print up a directional map for future guests.

Chris Steffens.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Newburgh, Indiana
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I accidently made a reservation through Priceline for this hotel. I called Priceline and was told they could not cancel the reservation and my credit card had already been charged. I then called the hotel and they were willing to make an exception and cancelled my reservation. I appreciate Daniel's assistance.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
mic28255, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Glenmont/albany, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
We thank this guest or this note of appreciation for the actions of our General manger, Danny Patel

Chris Steffens
Sales Manager, Microtel - Latham
Sales Manager , Days Inn - Glenmont
Phone: (518) 782-9161 ext. 303
Fax: (518) 782-9162
sales@microtelalbany.com
Wytheville, Virginia
Reviewed 2 April 2014

My company is right behind this hotel and we have always stayed here. Its newly remodeled and they did a great job. I always stay in the same room, its a little small but has everything desk, microwave and refrigerateor. I seriously have little good to say about most of the hotels I stay at but this one is great. Great people running it. Clean, neat. Great continental breakfast. Nearby dining, gas and quick to i90. If I was on vacation I'd stay at this hotel. Its near everything but out of the way enough to be secure place. I have a motorcycle and I'd park it there. Its a nice clean quiet place to sleep. I stay at a hotel about 5 nights a week and they don't get any better than this one for this price point.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

mic28255, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Glenmont/albany, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
We first thank this local business guest for allowing us to be his choice in our market. We truly appreciate the kind remarks and look forward in taking care of his lodging needs in the future.

Chris Steffens
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glenmont
Comfort Inn Albany / Glenmont
Holiday Inn Express Albany - Downtown
Hampton Inn & Suites Albany - Downtown
Hilton Garden Inn Albany Medical Center
Best Western Sovereign Hotel - Albany
Hampton Inn & Suites Albany-East Greenbush

Been to Days Inn & Suites Glenmont/albany? Share your experiences!