“Quick Salad Dinner”

Wendy's
Ranked #14 of 22 Restaurants in Glenmont
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Not bad. Not terrific, but ok. Taco salad was acceptable. So was the Chicken Caesar. Ice tea was so bland that I threw mine out. Not on my go to list.

Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

I normally don't write reviews about fast food chains, but today I make an exception.

Decided on a quick lunch today at my favorite fast food place. Service was SLOW and it was well past the lunch time rush. People were waiting in line to order and waiting in line for their food. Several people were having conversations about how poor the service was.

My order took 10 minutes to deliver and the chili was luke warm at best. I'm not sure if the crew is all new or what, but much improvement is needed or this place will move to the "no thanks" list.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

If I am going to pay as much as I do for "fast food", get the order right while I wait as long as I do. I would also appreciate a little less attitude while I am trying to for the extra ketchup and mayo packets in the bag. I will forgive the sloppy buns and having to pick off items that I asked not be there, and suffer through the lack of taste from the ones missing that I asked to be there. But if I order extra ketchup and extra mayo packets at the speaker and then reaffirm when I pay, and then get snapped at, "Ketchup is in the bag," so I trust them and then I get home to find 1 mayo packet and no ketchup, three different times. When did you stop caring?

My advice: Go to Wendy's order a lemonade (it's great and the order takers are usually extremely friendly) but then go to Five Guys across the way for your food.

1  Thank Meg P
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Finally, the staff at the EG Wendy's are getting the orders out correctly. Too many times before, have we ordered and something was missing or added that we didn't want.

1  Thank Kathleen A
Reviewed 10 January 2013

ALways fast and fresh at this Wendys. Same staff has been here for a while and always friendly! I also like that there is ample parking here to sit outside and eat.

1  Thank TravelingDad3

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!