“Consistently good and dependable”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #7 of 21 Restaurants in Glenmont
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Glenmont, New York
“Consistently good and dependable”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I live only a few miles away from the Glenmont Panera so I use it as my go-to restaurant when I want a quick but good meal. I know I can count on it always being clean and comfortable.

• Visited April 2014

Halifax, Canada
“Different recipe to other Panera's”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We often eat at our local Panera Bread so were pleased to see this location when we stopped for lunch. I ordered my usual soup (wild rice) and it made me extremely ill because it contained garlic - I had checked the ingredient list only days earlier at my local Panera and this soup should not contain garlic, so they were either adding garlic to the mix or making the soup in a dirty pan.
Other than that the service was not the best - the young lady taking the order only offered extra bread or chips with the meal (even though apples are available) then the apple we got was not nice (maybe the reason they were not offering them??).
The restaurant itself was very busy - tables were not wiped down particularly quickly and seats were left dirty for customers to clean off.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank 4states
greenville, ny
“take out service stinks”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Don't waste your time calling ahead for take out order. They make you stand in line, which btw could be out the door waiting to pay. Meanwhile you food, which is long ago prepared is getting cold. How hard would it be to have a take out register?

• Visited March 2014
“Panera Bread is an excellent lunchtime option”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I always enjoy meeting friends for lunch at Panera Bread. The food is ample and excellent, service is fast and efficient, the atmosphere is bright and pleasant and it seems very clean. Obviously others agree with me as it is always busy there. I am never disappointed. I highly recommend it to anyone visiting or residing in Glenmont.

• Visited December 2013
Riverview, MI
“great salad”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

There were quite a few people here for lunch. Yet, the line moved quickly and we ordered the whole "strawberry poppyseed and chicken" salad with 2 plates ($8.79). This was our first time eating at a Panera Bread restaurant. We will eat at Panera Bread restaurants in the future.

• Visited June 2013