We spent 2 wks. in South Africa on Safari before coming to Sainte Anne for our 7 night stay. We are well traveled - and the beauty of the Seychelles Islands with the granite formations did not disappoint. Stunning beaches, water, landscape! This is why we came this very very long distance. KC gave us the resort briefing while taking us to our Infinity Pool Villa - our room and view were exactly what we expected - gorgeous - champagne chilling - PERFECT! KC had made reservations for all of our dining experience. After flying all night we were tired and I didn't pay close enough attention to the reservations and quickly realized that we had not flown that far to have so many days with 3 meals of buffets (although the food was very good at the buffet). At first when we tried to change our buffet dining - the answer was no - all the other restaurants were booked. KC also said that the 2nd adult bike would arrive - but that took several calls and 4 days. KC is very busy. A very special "thank you" to jean Nagalingum - he stepped in and made this holiday the holiday we expected. Our dining experiences were wonderful, we had a club car, our bikes, and other special touches that we loved and that made for a really special trip. We embraced the beauty of the islands everyday while walking the beaches and taking the paddle boat out as well as spending most of our time by our infinity pool. We came to Sainte Annes ready to dive but after our 1/2 day deep sea fishing excursion and visiting with Sid (who is just wonderful) at the dive center decided that we would pass. We loved watching the baby lemon sharks attack the bait ball by the jetty - sometimes 9 babies at 1 time. We also saw many baby spotted eagle ray and a large variety of fish. The water is crystal. We went into Mahe to see if we could find art with the Seychelles beautiful landscape and we did! LOVE IT! Rajah (sorry if I have the name wrong....you know who you are) was terrific. He did a great job at the bar....so good that we left Sainte Anne with 3 bottles of their strong alcohol that fortunately made it safely back to the US. We celebrated our 25 yr. anniversary and my husband's birthday...jean Nagalingum and our server at the Le Mont Fleuri restaurant (wish i had her name - she was fantastic! we loved her energy and smile)- made both of these occasions memorable!!! We took our last beach walk the morning of departure............again enjoying the beauty of the Seychelles Islands. The flight back to our home in the US was 32-33 hours in the airplane - not including layovers. YES this is a return trip for us...............we loved it.
V & T Johnson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One island, one resort in Seychelles If you are dreaming of a luxury holiday in the Seychelles, choose the Sainte Anne Island, a Beachcomber hotel set on an exclusive private island. Sainte Anne Island is undeniably one of the finest hotels in the Seychelles and an ideal choice for couples and honeymooners. An optional all-inclusive package offers you carefree holidays from the moment you arrive until the day of departure. Accommodation is in 87 private villas, 29 of which have private pools. All are set on a 220-hectare private island, surrounded by one of the largest marine parks in the Indian Ocean. Sainte Anne Island blends seamlessly with nature. Lazy days can be spent discovering the island's natural delights. On the pristine beaches, strewn with granite rocks, the only footsteps that you will see will be your own... Colourful bougainvilleas, frangipane trees, hibiscuses and palm trees blend in with the original vegetation. Immerse yourself in an island of dreams and sensual pleasures. Superb cuisine is served in the resort's four restaurants*, which include three beach restaurants to add to the enjoyment of your holiday in the Seychelles. Sainte Anne Island has paid a great deal of attention to its leisure facilities. Nestled in an idyllic tropical setting, the Spa by Clarins is a spacious sanctuary for the body and mind. The resort also has a sports & leisure centre. In the crystal-clear waters of the marine park, a colourful kingdom of sea-life is ready to be explored. The underwater kaleidoscope of colours, shapes and slants of light swirls with innumerable fish species while spectacular corals, sea anemones and algae act as a fascinating stage set. Departing from the sports centre, three different treks invite you to discover the many facets of Sainte Anne Island under the guidance of the qualified staff. Another plus is Sainte Anne's location, just 10 minutes away by boat from Mahe, making it a convenient stepping-stone for island hopping in the Seychelles. *The hotel reserves the right to close up to two restaurants throughout the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Beachcomber Seychelles Sainte Anne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sainte Anne Resort And Spa
- Sainte Anne Hotel Sainte Anne Island
- Sainte Anne Island Hotel
- Sainte Anne Island Resort