What a gem hidden away in Hwange NP. The staff were extremely professional and looked after us brilliantly. The rooms far exceeded what I had expected and I loved the outside shower. The patio area outside our room also offered the opportunity to spot some waterbuck up close at night.
Our drivers were excellent and could point out animals or birds that we could not have seen only for their keen eyes. The food was excellent and I cannot recommend the Hide enough to anyone thinking of going on a safari.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Well known and much loved, The Hide Safari Camp is situated within Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe's largest game reserve, renowned for its abundant and diverse wildlife. Built in 1992, The Hide has justly earned its reputation as a great wildlife experience wrapped in warm and welcoming hospitality. Accommodating up to 20 guests in comfortable, spacious, en-suite luxury tents under thatch, The Hide prides itself on having a family of experienced, knowledgeable and enthusiastic guides. Activities on offer include guided walks with a professional guide, day and night game drives, ‘hide’ sits, sleepovers at the romantic Dove’s Nest and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and Expedia so you can book your The Hide reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hide Hotel Hwange National Park
- Hide Hwange National Park