I can't say enough about The Hide! My husband and I loved it there. It's just the right blend of rustic charm and luxury. The food served is amazing! We thoroughly enjoyed the camaraderie encouraged between guests and the staff during the meals. During the time we spent there we met and shared game drives with some very nice people from all over the world. On our final night, the staff put all the tables together in a big square so everyone could eat together. The staff was fantastic. We've been on safari in Botswana and South Africa as well, but The Hide has been our favorite. The game drives were great as well and the guides were so good to provide details, information.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Well known and much loved, The Hide Safari Camp is situated within Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe's largest game reserve, renowned for its abundant and diverse wildlife. Built in 1992, The Hide has justly earned its reputation as a great wildlife experience wrapped in warm and welcoming hospitality. Accommodating up to 20 guests in comfortable, spacious, en-suite luxury tents under thatch, The Hide prides itself on having a family of experienced, knowledgeable and enthusiastic guides. Activities on offer include guided walks with a professional guide, day and night game drives, ‘hide’ sits, sleepovers at the romantic Dove’s Nest and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your The Hide reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hide Hotel Hwange National Park
- Hide Hwange National Park