“Amazing”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Glens Falls, New York
“Amazing”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Simply amazing. One of our favorite places! Every item on the menu is great and the different specials are always interesting. Never a bad experience.

• Visited April 2014

“Always great food”
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

Wide variety of great good every time. Make reservations or you don't get a seat! We love to eat at the bar.

• Visited February 2014
Glens Falls, New York, United States
“Good food”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

good food, a little pricey but worth it...they have the meals pretty much planned out for you, i was able to do substitutions as i didnt like everything that came with the meal

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Lisa B
Warrensburg, New York
“The best”
Reviewed 11 February 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Hands down the best restaurant in the GF area. The food is spot on every time and the service is excellent. I love this lace I wish I could get there more often than I do. Do yourself a favor and go and enjoy but make sure u make a reservation it's needed

Visited January 2014
Saratoga Springs NY
“Verging on excellent”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I have eaten here a few times over the past several years and I'm always amazed at the imagination the chef shows in the menu, offering combinations and techniques I've never seen elsewhere. The setting is quite casual, which I like, the service is excellent and they offer some unique local beers. I have been disappointed in the past when I've ordered a beer I've never heard of just because the waiter suggested it, so I was happy that the server offered a preview taste so I could make a decision - a nice touch other restaurants should take note of.

The duck two ways is a regular item on the menu and is delicious. The peanut butter crème brulee, ditto. Check out the menu on line to get an idea of what may be on offer. My only criticism is that several of the dishes include polenta or grits, which automatically eliminates them as a choice for me. I always find something wonderful, but it would be nice to have to make a tough decision rather than be limited to just a few choices.

Another huge plus is that they offer small plate options on most dishes, so you don't end up leaving with leftovers. The small plates are just right for most of us.

• Visited February 2014