“Moldy bread & Lasagna tasted like Stoffers”
Review of East End Eatery

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
East End Eatery
Ranked #41 of 79 Restaurants in Glens Falls
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: restaurant website www.eastendeatery.com Phone 518-745-0747 Hours mon-sat 10-10 Pizza and italian. Only 1/4 mile from the Hyde Museum. TTotaTotallAbout
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We ordered delivery, it took 45min I thought it was funny when the women said we will be there when we can.
Ordered Lasagna, tasted JUST like Stoffers Brand. The Stuffed Shells were better sauce tasted more home made. BUT they gave us MOLDY bread. Yuck!! Will never order them again!

1  Thank Copelandgirl33

Reviewed 12 June 2013

In the past I have enjoyed East End, but I visited about a month ago and wasn't as satisfied. We ordered a large pepperoni pizza for eat-in. 45 minutes later, we still didn't have our pizza even though several people who had ordered pizza after us had already gotten theirs. We went up to ask on the status of it, and the cook said, 'just a couple more minutes.' I feel they may have forgotten about us and put it in late, but they didn't say anything to us about it. When we got the pizza, it was VERY runny. I mean, the cheese all fell off the pizza in a big pile of grease before we even cut it. I expect fresh pizza to be a bit runny, but this wasn't edible. We ended up eating it with a fork but even that was difficult. It didn't taste very good either and was very bland. I'll probably give them another chance just because I have had good experiences in the past, but this time wasn't memorable.

Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

We love E3. Food is always great and very reasonably priced. Sandwiches, pizza, calzones, salads, whatever you want. We order take out from them all the time.

Reviewed 11 December 2012

This is a great place in the east end of Glens Falls. I live near West Mountain, Queensbury and with their delivery reaching us, I will probably only order from them. Their wings are very close to those in Buffalo (I usually like Duffs). Pizza was excellent. Very nice staff and good prices.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

They have a friendly staff that makes a great pizza.