“Great Food.....go check it out!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cooper's Cave Ale Company

Cooper's Cave Ale Company
Ranked #2 of 77 Restaurants in Glens Falls
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Richardson, Texas
“Great Food.....go check it out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

This was recommended by some locals and I'm glad we went. Great but unique pub food. Burgers were awesome. Real turkey on the club sandwich. Fries and rings were tasty. Chicken wing soup was different and delish. One friend had the kale salad and enjoyed it very much. Craft beers looked great and many to choose from. Check this place out!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Chaz114

Chelmsford, Massachusetts
“Great service, atmosphere, and food in an unusual location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Cooper's Cave Ale Company is in the middle of a neighborhood but it's worth the effort to find this place, which we traveled to from Lake George. Samantha, our server, was excellent and very obliging when my wife got a drink she didn't like. (I didn't notice either if the description of the Margarita mentioned the berry flavored mix and sugared rim.) A menu is more interesting to me when it has some things out of the ordinary. Theirs has a lot to offer including some specials, and this was on a Tuesday night. The building is located right next to a bike path, and we sat on the patio which overlooks it. We started with Buffalo Chicken Wontons which were fantastic! My mahi-mahi was fine, but my wife's steak and chicken fajita (hold the tortillas) was excellent! It was so good I had to finish what she couldn't. My beer (Bumppo's Brown Ale) was just okay, but I can tell this place has a lot of potential and deserves another trip to try a few more... The prices are also pretty reasonable, just $66 for the meal including an appetizer, two drinks, and a dessert. The retail shop next door is small but also worth a look.

• Visited June 2014
Queensbury, New York
“Wonderful! !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

We went around 730 with our two and a half year old. The salad was fresh the spicy chicken soup is one of my all time favorites and I get it every single time I go. Our waitress samantha was absolutely wonderful!! Food came out at a good pace she was super friendly and interacted with our daughter! We'll be back for sure for another bluesberry ale and some more delicious food. And we'll definitely be asking for sam as our waitress again.

2 Thank restaurantcritic333
Queensbury, New York
“A good place for a great casual lunch or dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

The Coopers cave Ale Company isn't just about ales and micro brewed beers and such. They have a great menu with varied selections suitable for many different tastes. If you prefer meatless specials they offer really great green salads and a bean/ vegetarian sandwich that has an excellent consistency and a pleasant spicy kick to it. Burgers, fries and chicken menu items are great too. A very casual place with generally reasonable pricing.Not a formula restaurant. One of a kind, worth a try.

• Visited April 2014
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Cooper's Cave Ale Company”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

My family and I love the food here. We have been here at least half-a-dozen times and each time the food and service has been great. My favorite is the turkey burger, which they make with their stout, dried cranberries, and other seasonings. The maple mustard aioli they put on it is spectacular. I would love to try other items but I just cannot break away from this burger! My husband has had the steak sandwich and a few different wraps, and they were all delicious. Kids menu is standard fare. The only downside is the place is pretty small and can get very crowded on a weekend.

Visited February 2014