“Love the location and atmosphere!”

Cooper's Cave Ale Company
Ranked #2 of 78 Restaurants in Glens Falls
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Was told of this place when visiting the area a few years ago, since it is in a residential area i never knew of it. So happy we gave it a try....Best wings i have ever had and the Beer was very good as well. Next time i will try the ice cream i hear it is top notch!

1  Thank nytravellover2014

Reviewed 10 July 2014

This was recommended by some locals and I'm glad we went. Great but unique pub food. Burgers were awesome. Real turkey on the club sandwich. Fries and rings were tasty. Chicken wing soup was different and delish. One friend had the kale salad and enjoyed it very much. Craft beers looked great and many to choose from. Check this place out!

1  Thank Chaz114
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Cooper's Cave Ale Company is in the middle of a neighborhood but it's worth the effort to find this place, which we traveled to from Lake George. Samantha, our server, was excellent and very obliging when my wife got a drink she didn't like. (I didn't notice either if the description of the Margarita mentioned the berry flavored mix and sugared rim.) A menu is more interesting to me when it has some things out of the ordinary. Theirs has a lot to offer including some specials, and this was on a Tuesday night. The building is located right next to a bike path, and we sat on the patio which overlooks it. We started with Buffalo Chicken Wontons which were fantastic! My mahi-mahi was fine, but my wife's steak and chicken fajita (hold the tortillas) was excellent! It was so good I had to finish what she couldn't. My beer (Bumppo's Brown Ale) was just okay, but I can tell this place has a lot of potential and deserves another trip to try a few more... The prices are also pretty reasonable, just $66 for the meal including an appetizer, two drinks, and a dessert. The retail shop next door is small but also worth a look.

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

We went around 730 with our two and a half year old. The salad was fresh the spicy chicken soup is one of my all time favorites and I get it every single time I go. Our waitress samantha was absolutely wonderful!! Food came out at a good pace she was super friendly and interacted with our daughter! We'll be back for sure for another bluesberry ale and some more delicious food. And we'll definitely be asking for sam as our waitress again.

2  Thank restaurantcritic333
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The Coopers cave Ale Company isn't just about ales and micro brewed beers and such. They have a great menu with varied selections suitable for many different tastes. If you prefer meatless specials they offer really great green salads and a bean/ vegetarian sandwich that has an excellent consistency and a pleasant spicy kick to it. Burgers, fries and chicken menu items are great too. A very casual place with generally reasonable pricing.Not a formula restaurant. One of a kind, worth a try.