“Best Toasted Cheese Ever”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rock Hill Bakehouse Cafe
Ranked #8 of 78 Restaurants in Glens Falls
Cleveland, Ohio
“Best Toasted Cheese Ever”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

We were on vacation and we went to Glens Falls to visit the Hyde Collection, but first we parked our car downtown looking for a restaurant for lunch. We stumbled upon the Rock Hill Bakery and decided to eat there. It ws wonderful. My wife had a veggie sandwich - I had a toasted cheese sandwich - it was the best one I've ever had. My wife loved her sandwich. We then each had a cookie (they come as a side which you can select). I had the oatmeal chocolate cookie which was humongous and truly excellent. If we are ever near Glens Falls again, we are definitely stopping at this place.

• Visited September 2013

Salem, New York
“Great place for a great lunch!”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I met a friend here for lunch and we both enjoyed the soups and sandwiches that we had. Located just far enough off of Glen St, we had a quiet and enjoyable lunch. The ingredients were fresh and the staff was very friendly. I look forward to my next lunch there!

• Visited August 2013
Amsterdam, New York
“Very good sandwiches & excellent soups!”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I stopped here for lunch with family on a recent outing to Glens Falls (to the Hyde Museum). We all had soups and sandwiches. Everyone was very pleased with lunch. I had the vegan tex-mex soup and it was great. There were some very interesting sandwiches on the menu that I will have to try when I return. A woman at the next table was having the turkey and apple on cinnamon raisin bread. That looked really delish! All the breads and baked goods are fresh. We took home some biscotti and cinnamon rolls which were very good. I would definitely recommend Rock Hill Bakery when you're in Glens Falls!!!

• Visited August 2013
Long Island City, New York
“Great coffee!”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

This place is adorable. Very comfy and kinda reminds me of a place you might find in Brooklyn. I tried a "dirty chai" which is chai tea with espresso and it was amazing! They also have rich, smooth, flavorful regular and decaf coffee that is available at the pumps and Italian sodas. I haven't tried the food there yet but I could smell a delicious broccoli cheddar soup that was available. Prices are very reasonable even though it looks kinda fancy from the outside. Will definitely return to try the food! If you are staying in town, it's a nice place to go to.

Visited August 2013
new york
“food is fresh, delicious and wholsome”
Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

love this place. soups, salads, sandwiches, cookies, coffee are all fantastic. nothing fried, everything fresh and homemade. sooooo good. you can't go wrong. my favorite local place for lunch. a bit pricey, but worth it.

• Visited June 2013