“Nice little coffee shop”
Review of North Country Coffee Cafe - CLOSED

North Country Coffee Cafe
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Coffee is good, food is good and the desserts are great! Service is good. They take orders for desserts for special occasions.

Reviewed 17 July 2012

I ordered a cup of coffee here once and it tasted like cigarette ashes....It was bitter, nasty and one of the worst cups of coffee that I had ever had.....I hve not been back since

NorthCountryCoffee, Owner at North Country Coffee Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2012

I am very sorry to hear you were disappointed with your coffee. You are the first negative comment about our coffee and I'm actually surprised by your description. I personally taste our coffees daily and have never had that taste nor has any other customer. I wish you had said something while you were here. I would have gladly refunded your money or given you a new cup of coffee. If you return, please mention this post and I will honor either of those.

Reviewed 5 June 2012

I stop here quite often and have never been disappointed. The coffee is wonderful - fresh ground beans, local 1/2 and 1/2, and wonderful freshly baked goods. You would never go to Starbucks or D&D again once you try here. Great owner and employees as well - always cheerful!

Reviewed 29 May 2012

Coffee break, breakfast or lunch this is a great place to stop. The baked goods are delicious, especially if you get there first thing in the morning while they are still hot! Lunch, while a limited menu is always fresh and delicious. Staff is helpful and friendly without being overbearing.

Reviewed 29 December 2011

The scones are magical, the cookies devine, the coffee selections are terrific and, there's a couple of really nice ladies behind the counter. What more could you want?