“Love this place! I'm now a regular”
Review of Thai Sushi Aroydee

Thai Sushi Aroydee
Ranked #5 of 79 Restaurants in Glens Falls
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Wonderful friendly staff, true Thai food and really fresh everything! Sushi rolls are much bigger than Siam Thai and I think the noodle dishes at Aroy dee are better too. I started eating at Siam Thai before Aroy dee was around. After I found Aroy dee I have never been back to Siam Thai.

1  Thank Jessica H

Reviewed 30 November 2013

We were incredibly disappointed with our first takeaway order to go, where we had to throw out the green curry dish because it smelled like dirty dishwater. This happened to me once in Hawaii where I had driven 15 miles away to open it at home, only to find the dirty smell and too late to return to restaurant. Thinking about what this kitchen must be like is disturbing. Unfortunately it doesn't look like NY has restaurant inspections like California, but this place would certainly fail with an "F" rating. Eat at your own risk or lose $35 on a dinner you have to throw away. Highly recommend other Thai restaurants in town.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

After reading reviews we tried it, not impressed. The food was very good, however it was priced too high for the atmosphere and the quantity was small.

1  Thank Hunter11ss
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I live local to this restaurant, and the food is excellent. It's fresh and delicious. The service is also excellent. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

Four of us went here and we ordered steamed dumplings, chicken satay for appetizers. We ordered 2 chicken pad thai, red curry chicken, and roma garden. Everything was delicious, fresh, and top quality. Truly amazing.

1  Thank Willy P