“so good”

Good for: Child-friendly
Glens Falls, New York, United States
“so good”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The food is really really good, the new location is amazing, the staff are always friendly. I like the prik pow with chicken, the crab rangoons are really good as well

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Lisa B

Queensbury, New York
“Average Sushi”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I decided to try Aroydee as my usual Sushi place was closed on this night. I had heard good things about this restaurant, and had tried them during the Take a Bite (which were good, simple California rolls). I ordered some White Tuna Sushi, a crazy roll among a few others. The White Tuna Sushi was very good. The crazy roll seemed to be a bit more "fishy" than it should have - now this roll has salmon skin in it, which adds some fishiness, but this one was more than I had at other places - maybe older, or not crisped up enough? The other rolls were not bad, not great, more like an average grocery store taste sushi/roll. I probably wouldn't go out of my way to come here, but you'll probably have a decent meal if you do.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jim D
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this place! I'm now a regular”
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Wonderful friendly staff, true Thai food and really fresh everything! Sushi rolls are much bigger than Siam Thai and I think the noodle dishes at Aroy dee are better too. I started eating at Siam Thai before Aroy dee was around. After I found Aroy dee I have never been back to Siam Thai.

1 Thank Jessica H
San Diego
“Had to throw out food, smelled like dishwater”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

We were incredibly disappointed with our first takeaway order to go, where we had to throw out the green curry dish because it smelled like dirty dishwater. This happened to me once in Hawaii where I had driven 15 miles away to open it at home, only to find the dirty smell and too late to return to restaurant. Thinking about what this kitchen must be like is disturbing. Unfortunately it doesn't look like NY has restaurant inspections like California, but this place would certainly fail with an "F" rating. Eat at your own risk or lose $35 on a dinner you have to throw away. Highly recommend other Thai restaurants in town.

• Visited November 2013
New York
“Not as Hyped”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

After reading reviews we tried it, not impressed. The food was very good, however it was priced too high for the atmosphere and the quantity was small.

• Visited October 2013