“Average food, good variety of beer”

Davidson Brothers Brewing
Ranked #13 of 79 Restaurants in Glens Falls
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I have visited Davidsons may times, usually before a hockey game. Davidsons is very busy before a game, so service can take a little longer. I usually don't like specialty beer, but they give a sampler and I was able to find several of their special brews I like. The food is above average to good, but a bit pricy for the area.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

We stopped here for lunch, as we try to go to local brew pubs while on vacation. The food was very good, service good, but the beers are just average.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

I had a few different types of beer and not one stood out. When the staff says it is a great beer they should be able to say why it is so good, it was like the staff had not even tried their own beer.

1  Thank Nate R
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I was tired, hungry and in a hurry on Sunday afternoon. I walked in and was greeted by a cheerful bartender. I sat at the bar and had a pomegranate margarita and the cheddar turkey Panini. Everything was absolutely delicious! I recommend it any day, any time!

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Found lunch here after visiting the Hyde Museum in Glans Fall. Sat at the bar and was made to immediately feel part of the community. Carolann gave us a full introduction to what we could expect from the kitchen and the brewery, and she was completely on target. Excellent local beer. Superb sandwiches. Terrific ambiance. Great conversation and banter. Great suggestions for getting to the local jazz festival.