“Nice day for an outside seat”

Davidson Brothers Brewing
Ranked #11 of 79 Restaurants in Glens Falls
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Easy to find with good food and good beer. Parking around the back. I sat outside on the terrace and ate. Weather was very warm and I enjoyed it. Only bad part about sitting outside was the flies that flew around my meal the whole time. I'm in the street corner seat ad they only seem to be bothering me. Maybe another table location will lack the flies.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I started going here in the mid 90's. And we have never had a bad experience here. Great beer, food and most of all atmosphere. This place has done so much for downtown Glens falls. They are the reason that it is now cool to open places in Glens Falls. Keep it up guys!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Walking around Glens Falls, NY, a shop owner recommended we lunch at Davidson Brothers Brewing. We took her advice and enjoyed a wonderful lunch; their Chili was excellent and their grilled sandwiches are as well. Next time I'm for their soup sampler and I know there will be a next time.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Great meal with friends at Davidson's. Good beer, service, and food. What more can you ask for? Rick even stopped by to chat at our table. The place has to notch people and service. If you are in Glens Falls, this is the place to go!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

After a round of golf at the Top O The World (separate review), went with two brothers and nephew to Davidson Brothers, a craft beer restaurant, for lunch. We sat outside with dozens of other diners overlooking a street with a good amount of car and foot traffic, providing an ever-changing backdrop. The starter menu is varied; we shared a plate of baked brussells sprouts and another of fried calamari, and both were soon finished. The main courses, sandwiches and burgers, were well prepared and well presented. We came for the beer selection (nice selection of their own and other drafts) and were very happy with the food, especially since the non-winners paid! Very nice!

1  Thank Joel N