“Nothing out of the ordinary”

Davidson Brothers Brewing
Ranked #13 of 79 Restaurants in Glens Falls
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 30 August 2014

The beer is average and so is the food. I had an oatmeal stout that was supposed to have a hint of chocolate. The beer was good but the chocolate stayed in the barrel. The calamari salad had to much vinegar and the hamburger was okay. The chili soup was good and loaded. Great location.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

We were way behind in getting from Lake Placid down to Albany, chose Glens Falls for a lunch stop. We'll always try to find a brew pub for something local. This was a good choice, pretty easy to find and street parking available. Nice beer sampler with 8 on it, their style is mostly English, not exactly my favorite but these were good and varied. Pretzel sticks were a big hit for an appetizer for our party of six. The soup sampler was a nice idea, try Buffalo chicken. Indoor and outdoor seating available.

1  Thank RKAustin
Reviewed 22 August 2014

An assortment of craft beers of their making were available, the bar staff not especially knowledgeable however. Meals there were OK. For a casual night out its fun with the live music they present, choose the patio seating if weather permits.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Just happened upon this place while driving home from Lake George & decided to stop for lunch. Very good decision! My boyfriend & I split 2 sandwiches: pulled pork & the turkey brie (I believe it was), with sweet potato fries. The food was delicious!

The restaurant has both indoor & outdoor seating. Since the weather was perfect, we went with the outdoor seating. Just before the food arrived, the skies began to darken. We were informed by the hostess that an unexpected thunderstorm was threatening the area & that they may have to move everyone inside. Shortly after the food arrived & we began to eat, the skies darkened a little bit more, the wind picked up & the staff quickly jumped into action. They had everyone (along with their food & drinks) moved inside the restaurant, in record time, before the storm hit! The wait staff, proud of their lightning fast response, were all high-fiving it! We were impressed & feeling grateful too... Excellent job!

Nice little spot. I would definitely go back if it were closer to home!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

My girlfriend and I have been here twice for lunch. We were seated at a lovely outside table on a bright sunny day. We both ordered salads. I had one with Buffalo chicken and my friend had hers with Calamari. Both were great. Service was great too. We'll definitely come again!