“Good food w/ good value”
Review of Antonio's Pizza Place - CLOSED

Antonio's Pizza Place
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Loved this food and felt like we got a lot for the money. Better than some of the other places with higher ratings (and prices) in our opinion.

Reviewed 25 January 2013

I love the pizza here....the calzones are pretty good too. I can't really vouch for the rest of the food as that's all I've had. It's a little bit confusing when you go in whether you order at the counter first or wait for someone to seat you. When I went in past years, someone would always seat us, but lately we just stand around and no one comes out, so we order from the counter and then go sit and wait for it to be brought out. A sign would be helpful advising of what people should do....It's a cute little place though where you can eat pizza in or take out.

Reviewed 14 December 2012

I have always enjoyed getting pizza at Antonio's. Everyone is friendly and helpful, and the quality of the food is consistently high. It's really the only pizza place in the area that I regularly go to.

Reviewed 17 November 2011

Most places upstate serve bar pies or pizza with little flavor. This pizza stands out and is tasty.

1  Thank Paul M
Reviewed 20 October 2011

Antonio and Antonio's are both great! Highly recommend! Not sure what the low review was about but certainly not our experience.