“Breakfast”

Ranked #21 of 83 Restaurants in Glens Falls
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

We had breakfast at Steve's Place while we were looking for Cooper's Cave. My husband got a cheese omelet and it wasn't very good. The toast was seeded rye and the sausage was patties (we are from Jersey so we are used to links) and I got CornBeef Hash, that was gross! The waitress was very nice and the coffee was delicious, but food was ahhh!!!

Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

I love diners and this is one of the great ones. My wife and I stopped in for dinner. I had a turkey club. It was great, I especially enjoyed the plentiful strips of thick cut bacon. My wife had the Bleu Cheese Burger and got her Bleu cheese fix. She throughly enjoyed her burger.
We usually go there for breakfast items. Any time of the day I can be found ordering breakfast, I love eggs. My wife likes their Belgian waffles. Frequently we order Spanikopita to go.
I've never had a bad meal at this restaurant, spanning over 40 years.

1  Thank Bartron53
Reviewed 21 February 2016

Breakfast all day, speedy service, great selection and prices don't break the bank. An easy stop off of exit 18 off the Northway and a lunch escape when visiting the Glens Falls Hospital. Service is quick and the parking lot is easy to pull into. Had the Chicken Sandwich, friends enjoyed the tuna melt and the breakfast special. If you're hungry go here, the speedy food service was amazing.

1  Thank Candi M
Reviewed 4 November 2015

One of the best Diner type restaurants in Glens Falls. Food is basic but always good and reasonable. Good attention to quality food here

1  Thank S S
Reviewed 27 October 2015

Great Breakfast and lunch food My standard is the corned beef hash with a couple of eggs. Specials every day. Great Service friendly people..Just go eat there

1  Thank Ralph B