“Good breakfast and coffee”
Review of Steve's Place

Steve's Place
Ranked #22 of 83 Restaurants in Glens Falls
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Had a nice breakfast here. French toast which was good but I'm going to try pancakes next time. Wife has fried egg sandwich. Coffee surprisingly good!

1  Thank David M

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

BEST BREAKFAST IN MY LIFE
Eggs were fantastic, bacon excellent, service great, location sweet (classic diner)

1  Thank fedearma85
Reviewed 15 November 2016

They are very popular with the locals, because the food is a big step up from regular diner food, and the service is great. Pretty decent food at pretty decent prices, and every time I've been there, it's been spotless.

1  Thank beaglesrdabest
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

We had breakfast at Steve's Place while we were looking for Cooper's Cave. My husband got a cheese omelet and it wasn't very good. The toast was seeded rye and the sausage was patties (we are from Jersey so we are used to links) and I got CornBeef Hash, that was gross! The waitress was very nice and the coffee was delicious, but food was ahhh!!!

Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

I love diners and this is one of the great ones. My wife and I stopped in for dinner. I had a turkey club. It was great, I especially enjoyed the plentiful strips of thick cut bacon. My wife had the Bleu Cheese Burger and got her Bleu cheese fix. She throughly enjoyed her burger.
We usually go there for breakfast items. Any time of the day I can be found ordering breakfast, I love eggs. My wife likes their Belgian waffles. Frequently we order Spanikopita to go.
I've never had a bad meal at this restaurant, spanning over 40 years.

1  Thank Bartron53