Quality Inn Glens Falls
  • Room Service
Martha's Motel(Queensbury)
Wakita Motel(Queensbury)
  • Pool
All reviewslake georgeroom was cleanfree breakfast iswould stay here againyogurtbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 April 2013

Check-in was quick, room was fine. Room had a mini-fridge and microwave. The seat of the desk chair was missing its screws, so it could be lifted off. Breakfast was average, but they did not supply any cooking spray for the wafflers, so the waffle came out in pieces. Disappointed stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank ILOVERMONT4
Reviewed 13 April 2013

Spent a night here. The decor was fine and not too dated. However I noticed that the stairwell carpet was very overdue for vacuuming, the bathroom counter didn't appear to have been cleaned very well and the phone in our room didn't work. When people don't take time for the details, it makes me wonder what else they haven't bothered with that I may not have noticed. When we were checking out we asked about the local diners and the staff didn't seem to know anything about them...not much a way to help travelers! I would rather pay more and get a hotel of better quality. I would not choose to stay here again.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Bohlcore
Reviewed 26 February 2013

We arrived and checked in, everything seemed fine. We put our young son to sleep & shortly after my husband noticed a bug crawling on the white sheet. I was horrified to see that it was in fact a bed bug. We stripped the bed and removed the head board only to find 4 more crawling on the back of it. I immediately notified the front desk clerk who seemed shocked. I asked if there were ever any bed bugs at this hotel & he replied "no never". Another guest then told me about a previous review and the clerk changed his story stating that it was "some time ago and only in one room". According to the review it was less than a month prior to our stay. I do not appreciate being lied to.

The clerk made arrangements for alternate hotel and we had to take our son out at almost midnight in 12 degree weather. They did not even offer us help with our bags. When I asked about laundry service he replied "sorry everything is closed, you can find something in the morning." We arrived at the new hotel and it could be described as deplorable at best. Tripadvisor didn't even give it a full 2 stars. We could not stay there. We drove and called hotels for well over an hour and found a Hilton 4 exits away that was able to take us in.

We spent close to $60 washing and boiling all of our clothing and bags, and had to purchase a new bag for our son because I refused to bring his old one home as it had been sitting on the bed bug bed. I called Choice Hotels, the parent company of Quality Inn, to report the problem. Two days later I received a letter that said they couldn't help and that I would have to take it up with the owner of the hotel. The owner also sent me a letter, clearly because he had been contacted by corporate, apologizing but also saying "We have visiting guests from all over the world and sometimes bring things with them". In short sorry but get over it. I am beyond appalled!!

They OBVIOUSLY DO NOT CARE THAT THEY HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM!!!!!!! I will never stay at any Choice Hotel again!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Bed bugs in rooms 209 and 211!!
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank EMK718
Reviewed 22 January 2013

We find bed bugs in our room, the lady at the front desk help us to remove logadges from the room. the manager Sam just refun us for one night he dont want to accomodate us this cause us many problem we have to put everything at the cleanning shop to make sure ther is no bugs come home with us and also we spend many hours to try to find another hotel to sleep after a many hours we decide to return at the Quality Inn and the lady first dont want to let us use internet to book another room after we insistate she said ok and we can use the internet.

Please dont go there
and sorry for my english but i try my best

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Nathalie D
Reviewed 22 January 2013

Stayed here in november over the Thanksgiving holiday instead of staying at the in-laws :) and we were very satisfied. This ia a great hotel with very friendly staff and outstanding service. Not sure when we will be back in town again but we will definately stay here again. Thanks again!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family