“Relaxing Massage!”
Review of Spa Studio and Boutique - CLOSED

Spa Studio and Boutique
More attraction details
Owner description: The Spa Studio is a full service day spa offering massage therapy, skin care & waxing, make up services, manicures & pedicures and more! Our Couples Massage and Spa packages are unique and are offered by appointment 7 days a week! We recently relocated to a beautiful plaza and are conveniently located just a few miles off exit 19 of the Adirondack Northway (I-87), only a few minutes from Lake George!
New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Relaxing Massage!”
Reviewed 18 April 2012

My fiance and I went on a romantic weekend away for our anniversary last weekend. We made stops in both Lake George and Saratoga, and I was hoping to surprise him with a massage, as he's been wanting one for awhile. I did it kind of last minute, so I wasn't able to find a place in either LG or Saratoga, so I looked for a place on the way, and that's when I found reviews for Spa Studio. I was able to make our appointments online, which I love, and it was a great experience! We had a little trouble finding the place, as we aren't from the area, but once we found it, it was very easy to navigate. There was a wedding party getting their hair and makeup done at the time, so it was a little busy in there, but as a future bride myself, I had no objections ;) We filled out a short medical history questionnaire and then were each taken to our separate rooms.

Erica did a great job on my massage. She really payed attention to my asking her to focus on my neck and back, as I hold a lot of stress and tension there. The 45 minutes went by way too fast. A con was the noise. I was able to still get in the massage zone and relax, but I could definitely hear people talking, laughing, and moving things around. Again, they mentioned in advance that it was crowded from the wedding party, so it didn't really bother me much.

My fiance also had a great experience with his masseuse. She really targeted his back tension and he felt very relaxed when we left. Overall, I would highly recommend Spa Studio...very professional people and a fun environment!

Visited April 2012
2 Thank TravelSweetie11

“Most wonderful spa experience!!”
Reviewed 2 March 2012

I can't say enough about The Spa Studio!! The atmosphere was wonderful, the staff was amazing! Overall just a great experience!!! If you are looking for a great spa this is the place to go!!

Lake Luzerne, New York
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 2 March 2012

I visit this business a few times per year, maybe 6-7 times per year. I've had...my hair trimmed, had hair done for "occasions", massages, facials, manicures and pedicures. The atmosphere of the actual Spa is unique, eccentric, with a very upbeat vibe, and makes something as routine as haircut seem special.
I've noticed that everyone who works there makes a real effort (or maybe it comes naturally to them) to make me feel comfortable (which happens spontaneously with the ambience anyway).
Every person there has given me advice that takes into consideration that they appreciate my patronage, but allows me to incorporate non-spa studio treatments into my life to supplement whatever treatment I'm receiving (massage therapist recommended use of tennis balls against a wall to rub out the kinks in shoulders between massages, the facialist told me the benefits of the spa products for sale but took into consideration my financial situation and recommended the next best thing I could buy at a drug store as well as general education about skin, the hairstylist recommended products that would support and extend my stubborn use of do-it-myself coloring). Overall, I can't say enough good things about this place that is really committed to treating and educating

Visited January 2012
1 Thank bunniemny
Albany, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First Rate Spa with superb staff”
Reviewed 8 November 2011

My friends and I had a Pajama Party at a hotel up in Lake George late last year and engaged the services of the Spa Studios as part of our weekend of fun. Sharon and Erica and the other staff they brought to our party were superb!!! We had a group of 40 wild and crazy girls who enjoyed all the services provided. It made the weekend for some of the girls who wanted the luxury of being pampered. Spa Studios is the BEST!!!

Visited December 2010
Glens Falls, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A awesome oasis experience”
Reviewed 2 December 2010

A lovely decorated, relaxing atmosphere with a touch of nosagia. My daughter and I look forward to our massages with Erica. She gives the best massages that I've ever had. Most recently, I had the hot stone and it was amazing! I love this place!

1 Thank newdayK