“So glad we found this day spa!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Spa Studio and Boutique - CLOSED

Spa Studio and Boutique
More attraction details
Owner description: The Spa Studio is a full service day spa offering massage therapy, skin care & waxing, make up services, manicures & pedicures and more! Our Couples Massage and Spa packages are unique and are offered by appointment 7 days a week! We recently relocated to a beautiful plaza and are conveniently located just a few miles off exit 19 of the Adirondack Northway (I-87), only a few minutes from Lake George!
Clifton Park, New York
62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 124 helpful votes
“So glad we found this day spa!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

My mother and I wanted to have a spa day close to camp and after doing some online searches and reading the reviews, I have to say we were very pleased. Sharon, Nicole and the whole spa staff were very welcoming and did an excellent job. We started the day with mini facials, which were great, didn't try to sell us any of the expensive products and we finished with pedicures and mom had a shampoo/blowdry. A week after the spa day, we are still talking about how we got such a great start to the day and how we want to go back. Thanks again.

Visited August 2013

Lake George, New York
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Exactly what I hoped for”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

After much travel and lots of stress I was looking for a massage to relax me and address some trigger points in my shoulders. Those that know me know that I'm particular in pretty much anything I do. Stephanie was amazing and I highly recommend her to anyone. The spa was relaxing, well decorated, and just how I like it. I will be returning here anytime I'm in town.

Visited July 2013
Glens Falls, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A gem of a SPA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2013

My family and I have enjoyed our experiences at the Spa Studio for several years.
Between us we have had men's and womens' haircuts, hair coloring, straightening, style changes, hand and body massages, mani- and pedicures and facials.
Sharon and her entire staff were amazing each time.
In their new facility on Western Avenue they have created a haven for relaxation and becoming
rejuvenated. I have heard from friends that their Reiki work is a gift from heaven.

Visited March 2013
Sanford, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Knowledgeable & friendly staff, plus great services? Can't be beat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2013

I contacted Erica at The Spa Studio and Salon during my deployment to Afghanistan. I wanted to have a day to relax and unwind and, as I call it, "de-Afghan" myself. I couldn't have picked a better spot. I treated myself to a body scrub, one-hour facial, pedicure and manicure and a cut and style. The staff was wonderful--they knew the products they were using, they knew how to help my skin feel replenished and moisturized, they indulged me for the whole day. And not only that, they taught me what I should be doing to protect my skin and hair while in this harsh environment. Not only were the services amazing, but the price really couldn't be beat. Their new location on South Western Ave. is beautifully furnished and warm and welcoming. I couldn’t be more thankful to the staff—Erica and Sharon especially for going out of their way and making it by far the best spa experience I’ve had. Keep up the fantastic work and I look forward to my next visit!

Visited February 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderful manis and pedis for my wedding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2012

My recent experience at the Spa Studio was definitely worthy of 5 stars! My three bridesmaids and I went to the studio for manicures and pedicures the day before my wedding. Sharon and all the ladies could not have been more friendly and welcoming! We were running a few minutes late and called ahead to tell them, and they were very understanding. They did a wonderful job of finishing all of our manis/pedis during the originally scheduled timeframe so we could leave and make it to the wedding rehearsal on time. Everyone made us feel completely comfortable and pampered, and we were all very pleased with our nails! I would absolutely recommend going to the Spa Studio to get your nails done. I am so thankful we chose them for our wedding nails! The week leading up to a wedding can be very stressful and busy, and my couple hours at the Spa Studio was the most relaxed I had felt all week. Thank you so much to everyone at the studio for a great experience!!

Visited November 2012