“BEST SPA WEDDING DAY!!!”
Review of Spa Studio and Boutique - CLOSED

Spa Studio and Boutique
More attraction details
Owner description: The Spa Studio is a full service day spa offering massage therapy, skin care & waxing, make up services, manicures & pedicures and more! Our Couples Massage and Spa packages are unique and are offered by appointment 7 days a week! We recently relocated to a beautiful plaza and are conveniently located just a few miles off exit 19 of the Adirondack Northway (I-87), only a few minutes from Lake George!
Parishville, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST SPA WEDDING DAY!!!”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Our wedding was Sept 14th and we traveled 3 hours and didn't know much about the area. We were recommended to The Spa Studio and Salon... AND I'M SOOO GLAD WE DID!! The spa studio team was much much more then we could of ever asked for! We arrived early morning day of the wedding the girls set us up in our own room to get our dresses on. We all got our hair, make up done and the flower girls got mini manicures and pedicures and treated them with "fairy dust" Pampered by Ericas amazing massages! Sharon was sure to keep us on time without me having to worry! Everything was so STRESS FREE!! Even taking photos at the salon Sharon was a HUGE help with making sure my dress was perfect everytime! I could never thank the team enough for the wonderful experience that we'll remember forever! I Highly recommend

Visited September 2013
1 Thank KcYoung914

Long island, NY
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“A great day with my daughters!”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

We were in the Lake George area celebrating my birthday. My daughters did some research and chose to come here based on the reviews. The entire staff made us feel so welcome. Heather did my manicure and pedicure, and what a great job she did. My manicure usually lasts a few days before it starts chipping, but this manicure lasted 2 weeks. And what fun it was to chat with Heather, she is such an interesting person. And then I had the most amazing massage. Thank you so much to Erica! You got out all of the kinks from this creaky body and made me feel oh so relaxed. I will definitely return when I am in the area.

Visited August 2013
Clifton Park, New York
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 124 helpful votes
“So glad we found this day spa!”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

My mother and I wanted to have a spa day close to camp and after doing some online searches and reading the reviews, I have to say we were very pleased. Sharon, Nicole and the whole spa staff were very welcoming and did an excellent job. We started the day with mini facials, which were great, didn't try to sell us any of the expensive products and we finished with pedicures and mom had a shampoo/blowdry. A week after the spa day, we are still talking about how we got such a great start to the day and how we want to go back. Thanks again.

Visited August 2013
Lake George, New York
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“Exactly what I hoped for”
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

After much travel and lots of stress I was looking for a massage to relax me and address some trigger points in my shoulders. Those that know me know that I'm particular in pretty much anything I do. Stephanie was amazing and I highly recommend her to anyone. The spa was relaxing, well decorated, and just how I like it. I will be returning here anytime I'm in town.

Visited July 2013
Glens Falls, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A gem of a SPA”
Reviewed 29 March 2013

My family and I have enjoyed our experiences at the Spa Studio for several years.
Between us we have had men's and womens' haircuts, hair coloring, straightening, style changes, hand and body massages, mani- and pedicures and facials.
Sharon and her entire staff were amazing each time.
In their new facility on Western Avenue they have created a haven for relaxation and becoming
rejuvenated. I have heard from friends that their Reiki work is a gift from heaven.

Visited March 2013