The Stanwell Heathrow
US$82
US$44
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Savannah Bed & Breakfast(Virginia Water)
US$135
US$240
US$214
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsnew year's evetaxi servicefree parkingminute ridebirthday partystayed one nightairport hotelexcellent breakfastnight stayfull english breakfastbar areasunday lunchbooked this hotelcar parkfish and chipsheathrowpounds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 December 2013

while staying a night in staines, during our stopover in London Heathrow, we had a nice meal here at this place. Food was served fast and prices were reasonable. there is a nice hotel and it seems like a good place to stay overnight.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank robert v
stanwellhotel, General Manager at The Stanwell Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Dear Robert,

Thank you for your comments about your meal. We do believe we offer quality & value for money, but it is pleasing when guests also agree.

Hopefully on your next visit you will be able to stay at the hotel with us.

Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

We are regular fliers from LHR and last month spent 1 night prior to an early morning flight. What a great little hotel this is. A few minutes from Heathrow it is perfect.

thE reception and restaurant staff were superb. Everyone was incredibly friendly and the food was excellent.

The bedrooms were clean and comfirtable. My only criticism was that we found the mattress a little hard. A topper would certainly not go a miss.

I will certainly stay here again

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Bubwal,

Thank you for your review on tripadvisor.

We believe the hotel is also a "Gem", we strive to improve the product where we can and your comment regarding the beds I take very seriously. We are hoping to continue the investment in the hotel and the quality of the sleep experience is of paramount importance in this regard.

If you wish to share anymore specific feedback please feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

I am a young 22 year old and am staying at the Stanwell every week as I am currently working away from home. The hotel is lovely! Clean rooms, nice food and amazing staff who really go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel when compared to other (bigger branded) hotels. The atmosphere is calming and relaxed!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear Laura,

Thank you for your kind words about the hotel. We do pride ourselves on offering something more intimate than our branded competitors so to hear it from our guests as well is particularly pleasing.
I wish you many more happy experiences at The Stanwell.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

I stayed here because it was close to Heathrow Airport and it offered parking.
Once I had checked in I was told to follow the signs to my room however after traversing two corridors there was no longer any signage referring to my room number so I had to return to the reception.
The receptionist was able to show me to the room which was a bit grim in that the floors were not level and the bathroom was very small.
I chose not to eat in as the menu was not to my taste or budget however the breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
stanwellhotel, General Manager at The Stanwell Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Dear Implusivearies,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at The Stanwell Hotel.

I was very sorry to read that you had problems finding your bedroom, I am sure this did not create the best impression for you. Though I was happy to read that one of my staff did assist you. I will be looking into the signage issue to ensure this is not repeated.

In terms of your comments about the bedrooms, without knowing which room you were staying in it is difficult to comment specifically, but i would point out that we offer different standards of room from classic, deluxe to executive. I am confident if you had raised your concerns about the room my team could have found something more to your liking.

I do hope you will return to the hotel in the future to enjoy the correct Stanwell Experience. Please contact me in advance of this stay so I may look after the details personally.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

We attended a family wedding at this hotel and from start to finish the staff did a fantastic job. On arrival we were offered drinks and canapes. . The wedding breakfast was excellent with a good choice of food and all served hot. The hotel was bright and very well decorated for a wedding. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast the next day was cooked to order and again very good quality. Overall a very enjoyable wedding made possible by the hotel an its staff

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Les S,

Thank you so much for your kind comments about the wedding you attended at The Stanwell.

We are very much hoping to host more weddings at the hotel, so your genuine warm comments are an excellent tool to encourage more Brides & Grooms, thanks again for this!