We Stayed here last weekend, good location right on the Thames, it was dark when we arrived and left so we couldn't see too much. The hotel is a little difficult to find and the parking area is very small. The reception area is very small, and there is no elevator, and the stairs and hallways are tricky to navigate, but I am sure there is someone to help you if you needed it. The room was very comfortable and clean with a small balcony that overlooked the Thames. There was a private function going on the night we stayed so the restaurant was closed, but they offered us room service with an extra 5 pound charge, no thanks !! The bar prices were rediculously expensive, 10 pounds for a Beer and small Wine, so we didn't stay there long, found a great pub short distance away, called the Bells which I highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the River Thames, this town centre hotel offers 79 en suite bedrooms. Only 3 miles to Thorpe Park and 12 miles to Heathrow with easy connections to Central London, Twickenham and Windsor. The restaurant & terrace bar offer a panoramic view of the river. . Easy access via the M25, with free parking (30 spaces) & free mooring. Free use of our local leisure centre (Gym, indoor pool & Jacuzzi) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mercure London Staines-upon-Thames Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Thames Lodge Staines Hotel Staines
- Mercure Thames Hotel Staines
- Accor Thames Hotel Staines