I stayed here in September for the weekend on a trip to Thorpe park and the hotel wasn't far from there. The hotel was immaculate, everywhere was so clean. The room was lovely with a tv with most free view channels and wi-if throughout it, spot on! The hotel has a lovely view of the river and it was really nice to sit outside on a night next to it. Buffet breakfast the next morning was so delicious, hands down the best breakfast I've ever had at an hotel. Was in a good location, close to shops, bars and restaurants. Would recommended anyone to stay here and would definitely come back here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the River Thames, this town centre hotel offers 79 en suite bedrooms. Only 3 miles to Thorpe Park and 12 miles to Heathrow with easy connections to Central London, Twickenham and Windsor. The restaurant & terrace bar offer a panoramic view of the river. . Easy access via the M25, with free parking (30 spaces) & free mooring. Free use of our local leisure centre (Gym, indoor pool & Jacuzzi) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and ACCOR so you can book your Mercure London Staines-upon-Thames Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Thames Lodge Staines Hotel Staines
- Mercure Thames Hotel Staines
- Accor Thames Hotel Staines