“Gym induction plan for beginners. is excellent.”

The Thames Club & Spa
Ranked #11 of 11 things to do in Staines
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Brillant club, got introduced to Gym fitness area after 20 years away from a gym. Absolutely fantastic Induction Personal trainer, Ali, gave advice and plan regarding fitness information. - Ryc (Micromex IT Solutions - www.micro-mex.com).

Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

After purchasing three retreat day passes for the spa on Lastminute.com (only £30! Bargain we thought...!) I have tried calling the spa everyday for about four weeks now and I never manage to get through to them to actually book in the day. I've left messages and emails yet still they do not wish to return any of my calls! Now four weeks later and with a rather disappointed sister and mother I am going to have to call lastminute.com for a refund. We are so disappointed.

I think that the spa need to look at their business plan and rub out the part that states 'do not answer the phone, we don't want any business'!!!

11  Thank andyroz