On the plus side, the motel is in a convenient location for driving to Niagara Falls. The area surrounding the motel has a park like setting, including a small fish pond. The owner was very nice to us during check in and was helpful when we had questions. There was also a nice TV with lots of stations available.
On the negative side, there were many items needing repair/replacement in the motel room. The alarm clock did not work, a handle was broken off in the shower, the room air conditioning filter was dirty, the toilet seat was loose, the refrigerator was noisy, the hem in the drapes had come undone, and the sheets were too small for the mattress. The exterior and the room was in need of repainting and carpet needed cleaned.
Overall it was an adequate motel for our needs, but could be much nicer with some maintenance and renovation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have 32" Flat Screen TV's and over 150 satellite channels including HBO's, ESPN, NFL network. There is free WIFI all over the property. Free parking, refrigerator and microwave on demand. We are only 5 miles south of Niagara Falls, NY. Perfect stop when visiting Niagara Falls or Buffalo. No Coffee or breakfast offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Chateau Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Motor Hotel Grand Island
- Chateau Hotel Grand Island