Red Carpet Inn Grand Island
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$231
US$124
Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$105
Travelocity
Anchor Motel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$68
US$66
Chateau Motor Lodge(Grand Island)
TripAdvisor
Budget Motel(Grand Island)
TripAdvisor
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Jade Inn Motel(Grand Island)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2012

The motel is older and not fancy, but if you are looking for an economical, clean, quiet, and safe place to stay, then is perfect. Close to the Niagara Falls and interstate.

Cookies, donuts coffee in the morning were unexpected.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Have to admit...$50.00 a night is as cheap as it gets....That said...What a dump...Rent a van and sleep in it...

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank ron818
Reviewed 11 July 2012

First let me say that you need to realize that this is not a 5 start motel and if you are expexting luxury than this may not be the place you are looking for. With that said, I need to share my experience. I was traveling with my wife, our 2 pre-teen kids and our dog during the 2012 4th of July week to visit Niagara Falls. Our reservations that we thought we had at another popular hotel were not confirmed and that hotel could not do anything to assist us. The same held true for every other hotel in the reasonably near area. We drove 10 hours from home and I was stuck with my entire family, and our dog, with no place to stay. When I called the Red Carpet the Manager was the only person I had spoken with that was truly sympathetic and willing to do whatever he could to help us out. He took my number and advised he would call me back. I received a call back and it was the owner of the motel on the phone. He assured me he would work something out to ensure we were not left sleeping in the car all night. The end result was that he actually asked 2 other customers to move around their rooms to accommodate us for the 3 nights we would be staying there. On top of that, this motel was only about 10 minutes from Niagara Falls which was much closer than the original hotel we had booked. Not to mention the fact that the rate per night was almost half the cost of the original hotel. If you are ever planning a trip to Niagara Falls or find yourself in a need of a place to stay with very reasonable rates in the Grand Island, NY / Niagara Falls area I would highly suggest talking to the management and/or owner of this motel. Had it not been for them our trip would have been a disaster to say the least.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank Garret M
Reviewed 5 July 2012

This place is a rats nest, a dive, a real hole in the wall. We were stuck since everything else nearby was booked and we had a small pet. Still, we would have been safer and less likely to catch a disease or worse had we pitched a tent instead of stay here!! I had to bleach the entire bathroom - there was dried blood and who knows what else all over.... the tub was disgusting, tables and fridge greasy, inside of fridge had mold and mildew.... spent 3 hours cleaning this place and still worried about finding my dog alive when we returned after a few hours away. Homeless and/or crack addicts sitting in the driveway, drinking, cooking, smoking..... insanely disgusting. DON'T STAY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Mark G
Reviewed 1 July 2012

No phone, filthy, filthy, filthy! We had to stay 2 nites... No other available in area due to holiday. My husband went out and bought bleach, cleanser, lysol and paper towels and cleaned as best he could so we could somewhat tolerate. It was disgusting... Lamps didn't work...window a/c had knobs missing so we couldn't adjust...I could go on , but hopefully you get the picture!

• Stayed: June 2012