Radisson Hotel Niagara Falls - Grand Island
US$196
Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$153
Anchor Motel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$75
US$79
US$81
Falls Motel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$69
Moonlite Motel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$79
  • Pool
Super 8 Niagara Falls/Buffalo Area(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$90
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsriver viewindoor poolrenovated roomironing boardnew yorkwhirlpoolbuffaloupgrades
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed here because my daughter had a banquet we were attending. From reading the reviews, I wanted to stay elsewhere. Well, we were pleasantly surprised. I think the hotel has recently been updated. My complaints are minor. No exhaust fan in the bathroom and the hair dryer didn't work. It was clean and modern. We had a balcony with a lovely room overlooking the river. I would most definitely go back.

• Stayed: May 2014
Scott S, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Niagara Falls - Grand Island, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Mommawithabba,

Thank you for your recent stay and your kind words about our hotel and the banquet you attended. Our company purchased the hotel in the past year and has been working to upgrade the facilities and amenities to enhance the guest experience. We have a long way to go but our owner has committed to the expense and I am proud to be working on this project. If possible, can you let me know your room number so we can check out the 2 minor items you noted during your stay so that nobody else has the same problem. I can be reached directly at sswagler@byblosniagara.com

Reviewed 28 May 2014

During Niagara visit, we spent one night in this hotel. This hotel has a big advantage of location. Situated on the Niagara river banks, you can see beautiful sunrise from the balcony of your room & lots of ducks swimming in the river and playing in the lawns. I loved it very much.

The pillows are quite big, which they can change and make it more flat. Apart from that, I had comfortable sleep during night. I couldn't check the spa or the restaurant facility as we left early in the morning.

Room Tip: Please ask for the rooms facing river side.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Spark80,
Thank you for your recent post about your stay here at Byblos Niagara Resort, Niagara Falls/Grand Island, NY
We appreciate your feedback and am glad you had a great stay. Hopefully you can come back and spend more time to take in everything the area has to offer. If I can help in anyway with those plans, please do not hesitate to contact me directly here at the hotel

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Home for a few days (Active Duty Military) spent a few days with family & decided to stay last day before traveling back to Japan here. We'll I called asked if there was some sort of Military discount? Was informed yes certainly all you need is Military Id got there to check in and was assured by 2 front desk clerks that price would be adjusted at check out. Upon Check Out The "General Manager" then asks for my travel documents for official business? Are you kidding me 3 of your staff members assured everything was taken care of. Now if they would of advised prior to check in that I needed work order or travel documents I would have booked somewhere else. Nevertheless food at restaurant was horrible complimentary bread took 30 minutes to arrive at the table and when it arrived it was soggy? As if someone dropped it in water. Then it took at least an hour to get a simple grilled chicken sandwich. Oh yeah that simple sandwich was supposed to have a red pepper mayo. When I complained about no mayo the server advised there's a new chef and he doesn't know how to make it? This place is a joke! Stay somewhere else!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Ms. Candace

Thank you for your comments about your recent stay with us here at Byblos. Please accept my apologies for the confusion with us requesting proof of government service before we are able to honor the deeply discounted and highly restricted government rate. Due to the high incidence of misuse of this rate, we, as do most hotels, require a copy of government travel orders before allowing this rate to be used. As you mentioned, you were home on leave and both myself and our owner reiterated that we'd be happy to honor the government rate if you would be so kind as to send in a copy to either one of us so we can credit your bill for that holiday weekend. When you have those travel orders, please send them directly to us here at the hotel.
We appreciate your service to our country.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 25 May 2014

I had stayed for 1 night along with a friend. The room size and amenities were good. The name mentioned SPA but there was no spa facility. It is almost 20 minutes drive from niagra fall. There is no eating outlets or shops around. The restaurant lack quality and quantity. The best part is that it is on the bank of river and walk on the river side is very refreshing especially in the morning.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Drparmod

Thank you for staying with Byblos on your recent group outing to Niagara Falls. Due to our location, we are able to offer the best travel value for groups like yours while still offering the Niagara Falls experiences. Our spa is currently under planning review and hopefully on your next visit up next year, you will find time to stay a bit longer and enjoy the serenity of Grand Island.

I look forward to meeting you in the future

Best Regards,

Reviewed 17 May 2014

made our first trip here for the big lions club spaghetti dinner and while we did not avail ourselves of hotel services, it seemed to be far spiffier than it had been in previous administrations and all staff seemed on top of the game

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank DOUGANDPOLLY

Dear Doug and Polly,

Thank you for your kind words about your visit to Byblos Grand Island while here to support the Grand Island Lion's Club Annual Spaghetti Dinner.
Our company purchased the hotel in early 2013 an we have been working diligently on upgrades and building enhancements for a better guest experience. We still have a long way to go but have an owner with deep hospitality roots guiding us along.
Please stop down again as I'd love to meet you both in person.