“Wonderful B&B in Granville”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Granville
Station House B & B
Ranked #2 of 3 Granville B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Very much enjoyed our stay at the Station House in Granville. The owners are really sweet and do everything they can to make stay comfortable! Mickey checked in with us about breakfast each evening- just to be sure it was what we wanted to eat. Everything was home cooked and delicious. We stayed in the Caboose which was a cute little room with an outside deck. You can't go wrong choosing to stay at the Station House!! Enjoy!

Stayed: July 2014

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I have stayed at a lot of B&B's and I must say that I've been to none better than the Station House. Mickey and Wayne are great -- interesting and fun to talk with. Mickey cooks a great breakfast and leaves snacks out for hungry guest's late night cravings:-) The Station House has been beautifully and meticulously restored -- also, the garden is awesome. All-in-all, a first rate experience. It was kind of unexpected in such a small town as Granville.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We had a wonderful experience at the Station House B&B. Mickey and Wayne made us feel like family and were very easy going and comfortable to be around. The rooms were clean and cozy. The B&B is very inviting, the gardens and porches were beautiful and relaxing.
Our breakfasts had a variety of delicious dishes and Mickey even gave us the recipe for her baked apple oatmeal.

I would highly recommend this B&B to anyone traveling in the Granville area.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms have private balcony's which are really nice.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This was an absolutely beautiful B&B. Mickey and Wayne are awesome people. They were just so nice and so informative. We loved the room we stayed in, it was the Conductor's Room. We only stayed one night, I wish we could have stayed much longer. They have so many beautiful items throughout the B&B. We were the only ones there that night so we go the grand tour. I love her garden and enjoyed sitting on the back porch looking at it, after I walked all through it and checked it out!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are gorgeous. I don't think you could go wrong. We wanted a room with the bathroom...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I cannot say enough about how wonderful the Station House is. Wayne and Micky are like family to me. I stay with them every time I come into town. I have literally been all around the world but I have never been anyplace as beautiful and as inviting as the Station House. This Bed & Breakfast is a must!

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 11 April 2014

The owners Mickey and Wayne welcomed us with open arms. We felt right at home in this beautiful bed and breakfast. I highly recommend staying home here. Lake George is about an hour away and the Slate Museum in Granville is very nice.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Home away from home is an understatement. The attention to detail is unmatched at the Station house B&B. Beginning with the warm welcome by Mickey and Wayne to the overall spotless, serene and cozy entrance,living, dining, kitchen and fireplace area, our expectations were definitely EXCEEDED and then some! The rooms are fantastic, warm, comfortable and very homey! I have been to many B&B's and I can honestly say this was the very best ever. If you are looking for an awesome value and a unique, special place to stay you must experience the Station House. Food, lodging and Proprietors are top notch.!!! Thank you Mickey and Wayne, can't wait to come back! Pam & Bill Westbrook, CT

Room Tip: Every room a delight!!!!!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Been to Station House B & B? Share your experiences!