“Nice little diner”

Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Granville
Cuisines: Diner
“Nice little diner”
Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

Great breakfast! Delicious! The only thing I can complain about was the portion size. I expected the hometown diner to have big portions. I got 2 eggs, only 1 slice of bacon (usually I would expect 3-4 with a traditional breakfast) a small portion of homefries and toast. My bf ordered pancakes and received two medium sized pancakes (I'm used to getting 3 large pancakes) It was tasty, just left me wanting more.

• Visited September 2013

North Granville, New York, United States
“DELICIOUS FOOD AND EXCELLANT SERVICE”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

We just ate lunch at the Pine Grove Diner and I had the homemade chicken noodle soup. There was such a large bowl my husband and I both finished it !! It had excellent flavor. The service is excellent and the prices can not be beat. I have also had the hot turkey sandwich which I would also recommend and my husband had meat sandwich on a hard roll with homemade french dip which he said was delicious. The Diner is immaculate and the wait staff is very cordial. I would highly recommend this Diner to everyone. --Kathy Genier--

• Visited June 2013
Falmouth
“No Frills, But Good Food”
Reviewed 20 November 2012

We've frequented the Pine Grove for several years on our trips north. It's always a good stop for breakfast or lunch. The menu is varied, very reasonable and good to boot! Plus, you may order to suit your appetite. My wife and I recommend this when you're in the Granville area.

• Visited November 2012