“Not Bad”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Seafood, Contemporary
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 26 December 2012

Went there on Christmas Eve, and found that they had raised the prices for the occasion, justifying it because they added lobster to the buffet. We decided to stay because I happen to like lobster, so I figured it was okay. Bad move! It seemed that everyone was waiting to get hold of the lobsters. When they brought them out to the buffet table they were cooked but just cut up into like 25 pieces per lobster, and everyone there hoarded them, and they were all gone within 4 minutes. Then you had to wait 15-20 for them to put out another one. The pieces that I got almost had no meat inside of them. The other big drawback is that they add a 15% service charge, which according to them is not a tip. All in all, there are other places nearby that probably would be better!!

1  Thank Neal F

Reviewed 20 September 2012

So I previously wrote a review saying it was pretty awesome but..... They must've now switched owners cause everything has been downgraded including the food..... Wouldn't go back there again.

1  Thank Iamfrancescaa
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Harvest buffet in the glory years 90's to mid 2000's were on top. The food was fresh, prices were reasonable and of an AYCE place...service was even great. Somehow with the turn of the economy, prices started creeping up more and more, food selections started their downward trend in quality to the point where it didn't seem worth it. As a buffet place, they still do get quite the business. I just remember that it was better years ago with better prices. If you're game...go and see it for yourself and be the better judge!

3  Thank lejaceman
Reviewed 29 April 2012 via mobile

There are much better restaurants in the area for the value
Very crowded and non sanitary

Reviewed 2 April 2012

I love coming to this buffet. It's a bit pricey but it's pretty good. They have a variety of food there for everyone such as a good selection of sushi, fresh fish, crab legs and my favorite, scallop shell with fresh scallops cheese and mayo!! They always have Peking duck and udon oodles not to mention they're free bubble tea drinks and fresh fruit and pastries. My family has been here so many times and we loved it so much when my fiancé and I got engaged, we had our family engagement dinner here! We go back every so often. They're service is pretty good too. Almost every time we get up to gets new plate, our old plate is taken away. One thing idont like about this place is that after u pay they give u a restaurant u must use within3 weeks. It's better if it were a month and a half or 2 so they will get more business. But we still love it here !!! :)

1  Thank Iamfrancescaa