“Great spot for breakfast”
Review of bee-Organic

bee-Organic
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Great Neck
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: We are an Organic Juice Bar - restaurant serving Breakfast, Lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 2 October 2013

We were very happy we stopped into Bee-Organic for a healthy breakfast to jump start our day. The juices and smoothies are super healthy and delicious, and the food likewise. My husband really enjoyed his vegetable omelet and I enjoyed my oatmeal with preserves. We would be regulars if only we lived in Great Neck!

There are newer reviews for bee-Organic

Reviewed 14 May 2013

The menu and drinks are good. Decor is perfect and the staff is generally pleasant and attentive - however the owners need a serious reality check. The owners should treat customers nicer and practice a friendlier attitude - it would go a long way in bringing back repeat customers and help create a relaxing.

I will probably only visit this place when the owners are not there so they don't kill my zen vibe.

Reviewed 29 April 2013

I've been a regular at Bee Organic since its opening in 2010. I am impressed with the quality of food...super fresh, organic yet gourmet. It feels home-made yet very culinary. Since, it is not a fast food restaurant and subscribes to the slow food movement, it does take a little time for the food to be prepared...AND you can BYOB!! A great wine store at the corner....ENJOY!!

1  Thank Sepi D
Reviewed 2 February 2013

The couple who owns the place have spent enormous energy getting the atmosphere and food up to "really good". The juices, salads and sandwiches may not be the cheapest in Great Neck but they are certainly extremely high quality with the best organic ingredients and superb taste.

You can take out, eat outside or indoors - the place is small - but there is a zen-like quality to the atmosphere with some decorative and product ideas for organic and healthy consumers.

If I had the time, I would eat here twice a week for lunch and I have never been for dinner; however this is really a California-living type of place for breakfast, brunch, coffee, tea, lunch, early afternoon etc. Just not sure I want to be here in the evening.

1  Thank OrganicForever
Reviewed 5 August 2012

This hidden gem is an organic eatery. The owners pride themselves on the delicious foods they present and serve. Each dish is made to order and their is always some new mouth watering dish to try. They make fabulous smoothies and health drinks and the baked goods are incredible as well; cookies, brownies, muffins and more! Well worth a visit.

3  Thank VIvian666