“Went for a Birthday Party” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chatanooga

Chatanooga
Reserve with OpenTable
Chatanooga is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 108 Restaurants in Great Neck
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Persian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Brooklyn, New York
“Went for a Birthday Party”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

Food is Kosher as is the restaurant from what I gather. we were guests to a 1 year old birthday party.

Food - is very good for Kosher, i am not Jewish or kosher of the sort So did I miss the seafood? sure! was I happy with the Shish Kebabs and grilled meats along with potatoes, Jewish salads such as Babaganoush, Hummus, Some Red eggplant stuff and pickled veggies. Food was excellent and served buffet style. I would most likely come back for a meal depending on prices

Atmosphere - Large space, carpet and wood floors, plenty of room for dinner guests and if you want to host a large party.

Service - Top notch, excellent wait staff that were courteous and prompt.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Rochester, New York
“Excellent Kosher Persian Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2011

I dined at Chatanooga on Thanksgiving Day with my wife, and two others. We were rather late for lunch (1:30) and were the only diners present in a rather large space. The restaurant was doing a brisk take out business.

Service was very attentive,and the prices surprisingly reasonable. We had a wide variety of appetizers and main dishes, and everything was good. My uncle ordered the traditional Thanksgiving meal - complete with cranberry sauce and was very pleased with his choice. The rest of us have various skewered meats with Persian rice, and were delighted with both the flavor and presentation. We all shared a dessert of pistachio baklava which was unique and wonderful. The appetizers were the real stars of the menu. I especially recommend the Moroccan Cigars and Grape Leaves.

• Visited November 2011