“Excellent food, great service at 420 North”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of 420 North - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
420 North
Dining options: Reservations, Waitstaff
Dining options: Reservations, Waitstaff
Nassau County, NY
“Excellent food, great service at 420 North”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2012

We decided to have a family birthday dinner at this lovely restaurant. We started with a fresh brick oven pizza, then baked clams and the incredible stuffed mozzarella, fried calamari and the tuna sashimi appetizer - all outstanding. We are steak lovers - all cooked to perfection, delicious sides and a great wine list to accompany the meal. Really a great dining experience that I would highly recommend. When we arrived and first sat down, the background music was a little too loud, and a little too much like pulsating dance music. I was relieved when the music transitioned to a nice mellow jazz, definitely suited the atmosphere and fine dining experience better. Attentive professional service - Quite a nice place.

• Visited February 2012

New York
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2011

Great Food & great atmosphere. Friends who love the restaurant brought us there and we are glad they did. Service was excellent. Don't miss the focaccia bread.

• Visited August 2011
New York City, New York
“terrific food and service on Northern Blvd in Great Neck”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2011

very excellent, white tablecloth dining experience---roasted fish from woodburning oven is awesome...excellent service in a lovely ambiance...expensive..

• Visited October 2011
A TripAdvisor Member
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2006

Just had my daughter's Communion party on May 13, 2006.( Before it was Brunello, the restaurant was called Bardi's.) My sister had her daughter's Christening there in March of 2005. In March of 2005, the food was amazing, beyond expectations and presented with a flair. Last week for my party, the food was average, the presentation was lacking and the cake they made for my daughter was just plain awful and ugly and tasted bad. My daughter was almost in tears. We paid a hefty price for sub-par food. Maybe if you go for dinner it'll be better, buy for my private party... I was not pleased at all and would never book a private party there again.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member