“Excellent service”

Cheeburger Cheeburger
Ranked #66 of 114 Restaurants in Great Neck
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Brought my Dad & our whole family for lunch. Service was outstanding and friendly. Owner let us bring in a cake and took it and put candles in it & brought it out & sang! Then they served everyone...it was really adorable. A fun time for kids, birthdays & family get togethers!

Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

A new owner has taken over the franchise and a so-so burger place has gone completely downhill. The new waitstaff does not have an adequate command of English to take orders accurately, I was one of many people there who's orders were delivered wrong on this visit, a real issue in a restaurant where you have to tell the waiter all the condiments and toppings you want on your sandwich.
After waiting over 20 minutes for my order I asked where my food was & got a 'it's coming now'. I was presented with a hamburger with the wrong toppings which was raw and cold on the inside and burned black & actually crunchy on the surface, indicating that they had tried to cook it too quickly over too high heat. My side dish was never delivered and when I talked to the manager about the service he didn't apologise but rather kept trying to give me discount cards for 'your friends so they can try us'. The final straw was being presented with a bill which included the undelivered side and when I asked that it be taken off since I never received it was told 'No, you ordered it you have to pay for it'. I finally lost it & told the manager I was deducting the cost of the undelivered side, would pay for the inedible hamburger & if he didn't accept that he could call the police. He still didn't seem to get that there was an issue with the service and as I was leaving kept trying to push the discount cards into my purse.
I left them in his counter and walked out. Unless there is a complete change of management I'd stay far away from this place.

Reviewed 7 January 2013

stopped by Saturday and had the bacon swissburger deluxe. Large 10 ounce burger with fries. It was pricy at $15.00 but I was full and it was very good. I will be coming back again.

Reviewed 18 December 2012 via mobile

I met the owner of this place and he really cares. Takes his time and makes sure things are done right. The food is awesome and the decor is great!

1  Thank LongBeachCoupe
Reviewed 11 December 2012

This place has great burgers and shakes. No mistake the food is good, but the service is abysmal. Why would anyone wait an hour or more for a burger and fries.

1  Thank Steve F