“SLOW SERVICE WITH A SIDE OF ATTITUDE”
Review of Entre

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Entre
Ranked #26 of 111 Restaurants in Great Neck
Levittown, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SLOW SERVICE WITH A SIDE OF ATTITUDE”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I have been going to Entre since it opened, as I work across the street, never have I had a worse experience as the one I had on Monday afternoon. I ordered a simple ice coffee @ 2:00, only to wait 15 (that's right) 15 MINUTES to be served. Other customers came in after me and received their drinks way before me, and on top of the wait I received horrible treatment from the young man at the register. He basically yelled at me in a nasty way the following " OK, SO I'LL JUST DROP WHAT I'M DOING JUST TO WAIT ON YOU, IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT"? no sir, I simply want my iced coffee so I could go back to my office and WORK. The girl that was assisting him with orders was just as rude. This is a long time customer who will NEVER go back. I'll get my coffee from dunkin donuts or best bagel.

• Visited August 2014

Kansasville, Wisconsin
“Soups and salads yumm”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Suggested that this was a must try from the hotel near by, and they were right really good wraps and soups next time I'm in town again I will be sure to enjoy this place again ! The service was a little slow but worth it

Visited March 2014
Great Neck, NY
“20% service fee and NO SERVICE”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

You order your own food. You pick up your own food. When using a Restaurant.com certificate, a 20% service charge was added. When questioned, they became belligerent. A good and frequent customer never will go back.

Visited December 2012