“No wonder they're empty”
Review of Mykonos Restaurant - CLOSED

Mykonos Restaurant
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Mediocre food and not great service lead to an experience to be missed. There are many Greek/Mediterranean restaurants in the area. There is no reason for their high prices and low value.

1  Thank Debbie J

Reviewed 14 May 2013 via mobile

We had a craving for Greek and were told about this restaurant. We had hummus for an appetizer with pita bread that was fantastic. I had a gyro wrap, my wife had the gyro platter and my niece had spinach pie. All of us enjoyed our food. The fries that come with the meal were great, actual potato slices that are deep fried. For dessert we shared a Tiramisu with cappuccino which were fantastic, also. The service was excellent and the restaurant and bathrooms were very clean.