“NY Bagels”
Review of Best Bagels

Best Bagels
Ranked #4 of 116 Restaurants in Great Neck
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Nearby the hotel though will deliver if you ask. Assorted top fresh bagels, but affordable in service egg sandwiches along w/lox, smoked white fish and assorted cream cheese, etc. Per New Yorkers, its "the water" that makes their bagels best!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

So what does a Texan know about a New York deli? I knew enough to admit to the staff I didn't have a clue and they proceeded to bend over backwards to make sure my son and I received the "real deal." Excellent attention. Helpful. And yes, the food was off the charts and VERY fairly priced.

For breakfast, my son had a chocolate muffin and corned beef hash that he still can't shut up about. I went for the traditional bagel egg sandwich and was blown away how good a bagel could taste. So I went back for lunch too and grabbed a rueben on rye and just about wanted to cry it was so good. I grabbed a couple flats to go and we enjoyed them on the flight home. We miss it already. Great food. Great staff. Can't wait to go back some day!

Reviewed 5 March 2014

It's my breakfast place a few times a week. My favorite is the sunflower flat with either eggs and cheese or the excellent white fish salad on the above flat. Always fresh. Service is fast. Rob, the owner, is especially nice to everyone!