“Great place for a wedding or meal!”

Silo Restaurant & Carriage House Guest Rooms
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Greene
Silo Restaurant & Carriage House Guest Rooms
Ranked #3 of 3 Greene B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 July 2012

I had my wedding here in July 2011. Gary and his staff sure know how to make you feel like you are the star! They treated us so well and the food..it was AMAZING! His staff set up the tables with my centerpieces and the candy buffet I had chosen. We took pictures in the gardens and the grounds there are beautiful! We rented all 3 of the carriage house rooms. If you are staying in them and choose to sleep in then pick room 2 or 3 as the sun rises into the windows of room 1 quite early. The rooms are spacious and clean with full bathrooms. The carraige house is nestled in the hills of Greene, NY overlooking the beautiful valley. The staff catered to our every need and I appreciate all of them for making my day wonderful. Thanks Gary and staff!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Danielle T

Reviewed 23 March 2012

The silo is a great place for casual dining. Very friendly staff. The seafood buffet is amazing.

• Stayed: March 2012

Been to Silo Restaurant & Carriage House Guest Rooms? Share your experiences!