We've stayed here two years in a row for fall weekend getaways to the North Fork wineries - 5 couples sharing 2 condos. It works well for us in terms of location, the views are awesome and and the prices are reasonable for the area. I have to agree with other reviewers though about the paper thin walls, awful beds(ours caved in the middle) and terrible bedspreads. Even the blanket on our bed was dirty, which I'm assuming means those are not washed between guests (gross!). Also, they leave coffeemakers in the kitchen, but ours was dirty and needed to be cleaned inside and out in order to be used, which is just a pain. Bathrooms are nice, but they need some ATD at this place - it could be a lot better than it is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private resort beach, sweeping lawns and heated pool in a relaxed 7+ acre setting. Privately owned condominiums overlooking Long Island Sound, with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and Living Room convertible couch, sleeps 6. Each unit offers private terrace and self catering kitchenette, including refrigerator, wine cooler, microwave, dishwasher, stove top. LCD TVs, unlimited Wifi, and easy access from public transportation. Close to area attractions. Village of Greenport, golfing, boating, bikes, hikes, fine dining and wineries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Cliffside Resort Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffside Resort Condominiums Hotel Greenport
- Cliffside Resort Condominiums Greenport, NY - Long Island