My friends and I stayed at the Cliffside Resort this past weekend. We were unsure at first about staying the weekend in North Fork since it has been a very cold winter. Luckily we had a 60 degree day which made our stay that much better. Each unit has two balconies and our room overlooked the water. After our day traveling to numerous vineyards in the area (sparkling wine being my favorite) we watched sunset from our balcony. It was like nothing I have experienced before – absolutely gorgeous!! We were able to have cocktails and appetizers in the kitchen area (which includes everything my kitchen has at home) before leaving for dinner. My friends and I all slept like babies as the beds were very comfortable. Overall – it was an amazing trip that I will never forget – I encourage you to stay at the Cliffside Resort this summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private resort beach, sweeping lawns and heated pool in a relaxed 7+ acre setting. Privately owned condominiums overlooking Long Island Sound, with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and Living Room convertible couch, sleeps 6. Each unit offers private terrace and self catering kitchenette, including refrigerator, wine cooler, microwave, dishwasher, stove top. LCD TVs, unlimited Wifi, and easy access from public transportation. Close to area attractions. Village of Greenport, golfing, boating, bikes, hikes, fine dining and wineries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Cliffside Resort Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffside Resort Condominiums Hotel Greenport
- Cliffside Resort Condominiums Greenport, NY - Long Island