“Keep Your Health insurance Updated”
Review of Pagano's Little Italian Place - CLOSED

Pagano's Little Italian Place
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 2 October 2011

Went to this little italina place and ordered fried Calimari and as I was chewing I thought I was chewing on a piece of muscle or maybe a shrimp tail fin and I spit out a piece of glass. The Chef and the waitress came over to out table, never asked me if I was alright, but was more concerned about where the glass shards came from.....there were more glass shards on the table under my dish! i wont ever go back.

Reviewed 26 June 2011

As I sit here writing this our waitress is talking to friends at the bar not picking up my card. Only three tables seated at this time. Bread is off the grocery store shelf. Food is no better than my favorite cafeteria. $60 for two. One soda, one app and two pasta entres. Thy have the 24 hour Frank Sinatra radio station playing and 'War of the Worlds' is playing on the wall TVs. Decor is ok. Not worth the price. Nothing origional.

Reviewed 25 October 2010

After a fantastic but formal dinner the previous night, we were looking for a more relaxed option for dinner. That Little Italian place looked like the kind of place that we were searching for: simple meals, informal atmosphere.

Unfortunately, the experience was extremely disappointing from start to finish. The host attempted to seat us directly in front of the door on a cold autumn night, so we requested a table further inside the restaurant. On the floor of the restaurant, there was not an adult staff member in sight. The two waitresses and the host seemed to be in their late teens. Our waitress was excellent and attentive, but the host and the other waitress were continually running in and out of the restaurant to hang out with their friends who were parked directly outside the front door.

The food, though, was the biggest disappointment of all. I had Veal Margarita, and the veal was tough and extremely overcooked. It actually had the consistency of leather. The portion of pasta that accompanied the veal was minuscule and was barely warm when my plate arrived. In all honesty, this was one of the three worst restaurant meals I've ever had.

Take a pick of any other restaurant in Greenport, you'll have a much better meal.

Reviewed 9 September 2010

Nothing amazing but very enjoyable dinner. Service was excellent, and we had a windowside table looking out across the park/carousel to the Marina.

Reviewed 20 July 2010

We looked at the menu and decided to give this restaurant a try. We were not given any type of welcome upon arrival at the restaurant. After being seated quickly, we ordered. The eggplant parm. was still a bit frozen in the middle. Also, the sauce on the pasta served with the eggplant had a different sauce so it was obviously not made at the same time. The sauce on the pasta tasted straight out of a jar. Our child's dish of plain spaghetti (small) cost $15.00. Other pasta dish was okay. Waitress never returned to see how everything was. We were the only table in the restaurant at the time, 6:45 on a Tuesday evening.
Would not return. In addition, the check was over $80 which was not worth it.

2  Thank idolette