“Great Place to Relax”
Review of Pagano's Little Italian Place - CLOSED

Pagano's Little Italian Place
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 2 March 2013

Just walked Greenport and stopped in @ Pagano's Little Italian Place for pizza. Service was quick, food was excellent and the feel was friendly. Small bar with TV for catching up on the news or sports works and the owner adds the right touch with spot on conversation.

Reviewed 25 December 2011

Food was either too bland or too spicy, and we love spicy food.It's all about the sauce in Italian cooking.Sauce was thin,watery, and bland. All four of us had unsatisfactory meals.Prices should have been way lower for what you get.Service was mediocre.The atmosphere was the only decent feature of the restaurant...it was cozy.

1  Thank newyorknatives
Reviewed 2 October 2011

Went to this little italina place and ordered fried Calimari and as I was chewing I thought I was chewing on a piece of muscle or maybe a shrimp tail fin and I spit out a piece of glass. The Chef and the waitress came over to out table, never asked me if I was alright, but was more concerned about where the glass shards came from.....there were more glass shards on the table under my dish! i wont ever go back.

Reviewed 26 June 2011

As I sit here writing this our waitress is talking to friends at the bar not picking up my card. Only three tables seated at this time. Bread is off the grocery store shelf. Food is no better than my favorite cafeteria. $60 for two. One soda, one app and two pasta entres. Thy have the 24 hour Frank Sinatra radio station playing and 'War of the Worlds' is playing on the wall TVs. Decor is ok. Not worth the price. Nothing origional.

Reviewed 25 October 2010

After a fantastic but formal dinner the previous night, we were looking for a more relaxed option for dinner. That Little Italian place looked like the kind of place that we were searching for: simple meals, informal atmosphere.

Unfortunately, the experience was extremely disappointing from start to finish. The host attempted to seat us directly in front of the door on a cold autumn night, so we requested a table further inside the restaurant. On the floor of the restaurant, there was not an adult staff member in sight. The two waitresses and the host seemed to be in their late teens. Our waitress was excellent and attentive, but the host and the other waitress were continually running in and out of the restaurant to hang out with their friends who were parked directly outside the front door.

The food, though, was the biggest disappointment of all. I had Veal Margarita, and the veal was tough and extremely overcooked. It actually had the consistency of leather. The portion of pasta that accompanied the veal was minuscule and was barely warm when my plate arrived. In all honesty, this was one of the three worst restaurant meals I've ever had.

Take a pick of any other restaurant in Greenport, you'll have a much better meal.