“More of a bar that serves food than a restaurant with a bar”
Review of Rhumb Line - CLOSED

Rhumb Line
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Don't expect any white glove service here but you can expect to be pleasantly satisfied. Stopped in here on Sunday for the NFL kick off and found the place to be perfect for just that. It was not too crowded and those who were there were mostly locals. The place was clean, fairly roomy and there were TVs everywhere. They have some decent food specials and the beer tap line up was pretty impressive. We sat at the bar for the games but there were plenty of folks who came in for lunch, including families with children. I found the place to be a refreshing local place that was very reasonably priced that delivers good food and drink. Its right on Main St so you can't miss it. Go and enjoy!

Reviewed 19 August 2013

We were looking for a place to have some fun ! Seemed to be the place to go to ! Great burgers and steaks ! Love the place !

Reviewed 26 July 2013

I suggested this restaurant to my husband on a recent visit to Greenport. I was just here in May and had a very good experience; however, this most recent experience was awful (for lack of a better word). We both ordered the BBQ chicken sandwich which was delivered to us dripping in BBQ sauce. It was such an overwhelming amount of sauce, that we couldn't eat it without being covered ourselves in the sloppy mess. The service was a little slow, which was somewhat puzzling because there were not a lot of patrons in the restaurant. Neither one of us finished our "meal" and both of us had to rinse off in the restroom before exiting the restaurant. Perhaps it was an off night or maybe we should have ordered something different, but we certainly have no intentions of going back.

Reviewed 2 October 2012

This past weekend, I had dinner at Rhumb Line with a friend of mine. The menu was varied, with great appetizers for about $10. We split Buffalo Shrimp and Tuna roll. My friend had cod fish, shrimp and spinach. I had the lobster special for $15.95. My dinner included mussels, clams a full lobster, small piece of corn and some potatoes. Everything was delicious and you couldn't beat the caring, small town feel to the service. I've been to Greenport many times, but I've never eaten in Rhumb Line. Now I know where to go when I go back to Greenport. It was a great choice!

1  Thank beachbumLongIsland